– Designed for puncture strength testing of thin samples including film, PET bottles and aluminum
– JIS Z1707:1997 “General rules of plastic films for food packaging” (corresponding part only)
– Lithium battery film (separator) sticking strength test >>
*Please click the applications for further information.
Specifications for TKS-20N/250N Film Puncture Test Fixture
|Capacity||20N (2kgf)||250N (25kgf)|
|Table||Diameter of hole *1||φ10mm||φ20mm|
|Sample Size||20×20 to 60×60 mm||40×40 to 55×55 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 0.2 g||Approx. 16 g|
|Included Quantity||3 pcs||1 pcs|
|Pin vice||Available Diameter||Up to 3.2mm||–|
|Weight||Approx. 22 g||–|
|Mounting screw(Pin/Pin Vice)||M6|
*1 Diameter of hole can be changed to meet your requirements. Contact us for details.
* Weight of the attachment is also applied as a load on the force gauge. Consider it when selecting the capacity of a force gauge.
* Pins may break or bend when offset load is applied.
* Some samples may not be suitable to hold and test with this product.