1. Syringe plunger compression resistance test
Syringe plunger is compressed by a force gauge to measure its resistance force as usability evaluation.
2. Syringe needle penetration test
Needle is penetrated into something by a force gauge to measure its resistance force, evaluating its usability.
3. Cartridge put in test
A syringe cartridge is inserted by a force gauge to test its insertion force for quality control of safety.
4. Ampule breaking test
Ampule is compressed by a force gauge to test its breaking strength for safety evaluation.
1. Drip infusion durability (burst strength) test
Drip infusion is pressed by a force gauge to test its durability (burst strength) for quality control of functionality and safety.
2. Drip infusion connector extraction test
Connector of drip infusion is pulled by a force gauge to test its extraction force for safety evaluation.
Contact lens/Eye Drop
1. Contact lens bending strength test
A contact lens is compressed by a force gauge to test its bending strength for quality control and characteristics evaluation.
1. Eye drop container push out test
This test is performed to measure force to push 1 drop out with a force gauge for quality control of functionality.
1. Surgical instrument grip feeling test
With a force gauge, the repulsion force is tested when something is cut, evaluating quality.