1. Lipstick container turning force test
Lipstick container is turned by a torque tester to measure turning force as usability evaluation.
2. Hand cream viscosity (softness) test
You can press a force gauge against cream and pull it up to analyze the texture (viscocity) of cream for quality control.
3. Cosmetic foundation hardness test
Cosmetic foundation is pressed by a force gauge to test its hardness for quality control.
1. Pharmaceutical tablet crushing strength test
Pharmaceutical tablets ate crushed by a force gauge to test its crushing strength for quality control.
2. Pharmaceutical packaging push out test
Pharmaceutical tablet is pushed out from packaging with a force gauge to test the packaing functionality for quality control.
3. Pharmaceutical packaging film sticking strength test
With a pin jig and a force gauge, PET bottle is stuck through to test its strength against sticking as safety evaluation.
4. Spray nozzle jet force test
Spray nozzle is pushed by a force gauge to measure its resistance force for usability evaluation.
5. Tooth blush deflection (bending) test
A tooth blush handle is compressed by a force gauge to test its bending strength for quality control.
6. Tooth blush pilus pull out strength test
Tooth blush pilus is pulled by a force gauge to test its extraction strength for quality control.
7. Tooth paste hinge cap opening test
Hinge cap is pulled (opened) by a force gauge to measure its opening force for quality control.
8. Probe tack test of adhesive plaster (bandage)
Probe tack test of adhesive plaster (bandage) to measure its adhesive strength for usability evaluation and quality control.