- Urethane made, spherical shaped jig for compression test.
- It is close to the sense that a person operates something.
- Suitable for final inspection since the soft material reduces the damage of samples.
- 2 levels of hardness are available.
Urethane Spherical Compression Jig
|Capacity*1||50N (5kgf)||50N (5kgf)|
|Weight||Approx. 5.4g||Approx. 5.2g|
|Hardness||Shore A50||Shore A70|
|Eraser like hardness||Rubber ball for baseball like hardness|
* It is NOT suitable for capacitative touch screens since it does not respond.
*1 It is capacity of this jig. Please be careful for overload when you use force gauges whose capacities are under 50N (5kgf).