- Ideal for peel test of cup film lids.
- You can start peeling at 45 degree, nearly practical condition of opening it.
- This fixture is in accordance with a part of JIS S0022:2001 “Guidelines for all people including elderly and people with disabilities-Packaging and receptacles-Test methods for opening”
*To perform a test according to JIS, a force gauge and a test stand etc are necessary. Please contact us for more information.
- Cup film lid opening (peel) strength test >>
*Please click the application for further information.
[Other testing applications complying with JIS S 0022 (2001)]
- Screw cap (jar lid) opening torque test>>
In accordance with a part of Test methods for opening “6.3 Screw top receptacle”
* If you would like to test in accordance with JIS S 0022 (2001) Guidelines for all people including elderly and people with disabilities — Packaging and receptacles — Test methods for opening “6.3 Screw top receptacle”,
please click here.
Specifications for P45-50N 45 Degree Peel Test Fixture
|Allowable sample container size||Height: 10 to 100mm|
|Diameter: 20 to 140mm|
|Force gauges that can be combined||ZT series, DSV series|
|Stand that can be combined||MX-500N-L, 1000N|
|Weight of grip part||Approx. 10g|
|Length of grip part||Approx. 300mm|
|Weight of table part||Approx. 1500g|
|Dimensions||Please refer to Dimensions below.|
* Peeling length depends on the size of sample containers.