- Graphing software for DSV/DST (via USB) and other RS232C output type of force gauges and torque gauges.
- When combined with a force gauge: You can draw force-time graph.
- When combined with a torque gauge: You can draw torque-time graph.
- It automatically starts and ends graphing with a trigger function.
- It automatically saves a recorded graph when graphing is finished.
Specifications for ZLINK4 Graph Drawing Software
|Sampling rate||Max. 50 data / sec|
|Resolution||Force resolution is determined by a force gauge’s capacity.
（e.g.）Your force gauge’s capacity is 5N→0.001N
|Functions||Trigger function, Statistics calculation, CSV format conversion, Printing,
Displaying data recorded in ZLINK3（*1）,Comment function,
Force gauge setup (*only for DST/DSV series)
|Output||Word, Excel, PDF|
|Compatible force gauges (existing model)
& required cables
|USB cable suplied with DST/DSV|
|Compatible force gauges (old models)||DS2 series||Z2/ZP series||HTG2 series||DTX2 series|
* Contact us for compatibility of other models.
*1 You can convert data recorded in ZLINK3-E into ZLINK4 format using a supplied converting software.
Operating environment DSV/DST for ZLINK4 Graph Drawing Software
|Hardware||CPU：Pentium4(1GHz or more）or more is recommended. Memory：2GB or more is recommended. Hard disk (data storage area)：10GB or more is recommended.|
|Platform||Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 later|
|Excecute environment||Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 later Windows installer 3.1 or later|
|Display size||Resolution 1024×768 pixel more|
|Connection port||USB1.1、USB2.0 connector （force gauges equipped with USB connector）、RS232C（*1）|
※1 When you use RS232C, make sure to use a PC equipped with RS232C port. (You may use a commercial adaptor to convert RS232C into USB, however, you could not connect wel in some cases.)