You can measure torque and angle by hand precisely.
First, TAA has a very unique feature, high portability. You can maximize the portability when you test something on a finished product. For example…
- You can go into a car with TAA and test of rotary switches on its dashboard due to its portability.
- You can test a torque of two-wheelers’ accelerator
- You can test a knob on a fixed door.
In other words, you do not have to take a piece (a sample) from a finished product to test it.
Second, you can achieve high repeatability due to its high accuracy and high sampling rate.
- TAA torque sensor and angle meter have high accuracy.
- Due to high sampling rate (2000Hz), it follows rapid torque change, accurately detecting a peak value or even a tiny variation.
You can send the data to PC at 2000Hz in real-time, and draw graph using a supplied software.
TAA is perfect to measure torque and angle of…
- Rotary switch
- Finger grip
We offer custom-made attachment to grip your sample to fit your particular needs.
- Torque sensor
- Angle meter
- Torque graphing software
- Desktop type TAA-MTS-TB series
It rotates your sample automatically, for greater precision.
- Capacity: 2N – 10N
- Accuracy: +/-0.5%F.S.+/-1digit
- Sampling rate: 2000Hz