Digital Force Gauge ZT series
Digital Force Gauge ZT series
~Using with Test Stand and Software~
– Sensor (load cell) separated.
– Various types of sensors available to suit your measurement conditions.
– High sampling rate (Max.2000 data / sec.) : Captures force value more precisely.
– Clear high brightness display (Organic EL)
– Easy set up with languages.
– Multi display function: you can customize the display.
– Save continuous data in USB memory stick. [ZTA only] (USB memory stick is not included.)
– Displacement I/O. [ZTA only]
– Indicates 2 peak values (2 steps) . [ZTA only] (Ideal for measuring switch’s peak of the point of contact)
For many types of force and torque testings, eZT is available.
Sensor Interchangeable Amplifier eZT >>
Specifications for ZT series Separate Sensor Model Digital Force Gauge
|Feature||Advanced model with various functions such as data saving in USB memory stick, displacement I/O and more.||Standard model with the same benefit in performance as ZTA series but reduced functionality.|
|Unit of measurement(*1)||N, kgf, lbf (*2)|
|Display||4-digit Organic EL|
|Display update||16 / sec|
|Sampling rate||2000 / sec at maximum (*3)|
|Battery||8 hours (2 hours charge)|
|The battery is more consumed when connected to USB memory stick or linear scale.|
|Safe overload rating||Approx.200%F.S.|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 0 to +40 degree Celsius Humidity: 20 to 80%RH|
|Function||Customized display (header and footer), Peak hold (tension and compression), Internal 1000 points data memory, Comparator (judgment of OK or NG), Reversible display, Sign inversion, Zero clear timer, +NG alarm, Off timer (auto power off), Dumping, Calendar display, setting lock|
|Displacement detection at force peak,|
|Displacement 0 reset at selected force|
|Output||USB, RS232C, Mitutoyo digimatic (*4), 2 VDC analog output (D/A),|
|Comparator 3 steps (-NG/OK/+NG)|
|Sub comparator 2 steps (output of low or high judgment), USB flash drive, Displacement||–|
|Overload warning||Approx.110%F.S. (Warning message and alarm)|
|External connecting switch||SEND (a point of contact holding), Zero reset, Peak ON/OFF setting|
|Weight||Indicator: Approx.490g (Load cell: Please refer to each load cell specifications)|
|Dimensions||Please refer to dimensions.|
|Accessory||AC adapter, Inspection certificate, CD driver (including simple software for data log),
Attachments (The set of attachments varies according to range.), USB cable,Carrying case.
|Adapter for USB memory stick(*5)||–|
*1 These are the specifications for International model. Please note that this unit is different from Japanese domestic model and international one.
*2 [N indication] The indication of 2N and 5N models is mN or N. The indication of 1000N,2500N and 5000N model is N or kN.
[kgf indication] The indication of 2N and 5N models is gf.
[lbf indication] The indication of 2N and 5N models is ozf.
*3 Up to 100 data/sec. is saved in USB memory (selectable among 1, 50, and 100 /sec)
*4 Not always available for Mitutoyo digimatic products.
*5 USB flash drive is not included.
Model Table of ZT series Separate Sensor Type Digital Force Gauge
* These are models in the case when you combine DPU series load cell with ZT series indicator. You can combine various kinds of load cells other than DPU series.