– Ideal for testing a plate or round bar of metal, glass, ceramic and plastic
– Handles testing up to 5000N
– ISO 14704: 2000 (JIS R 1601: 2008) [Fine ceramics (advanced ceramics, advanced technical ceramics) Test method for flexural strength of monolithic ceramics at room temperature] (corresponding part only)
– ISO 15732: 2003 (JIS R 1607: 2015) [Fine ceramics (advanced ceramics, advanced technical ceramics) Test method for fracture toughness of monolithic ceramics at room temperature by single edge precracked beam (SEPB) method] (corresponding part only)
– JIS K 7074: 1988 [Testing methods for flexural properties of carbon fiber reinforced plastics] (corresponding part only)
Specifications for GA-10N/5000N 3-Poiｎt Bending Test Fixture
|Capacity||500N (50kgf)||5000 N (500kgf)|
|Max. Sample Width||60ｍｍ|
|Opening Width||5 to 60mm||5 to 70mm|
|Weight (Upper Anvil) *1||100g||120g|
*1 Weight of the attachment is also applied as a load on the force gauge. Consider it when selecting the capacity of a force gauge.
*2 Option for non-swivel type of upper anvil is available.
* Ensure safety while testing. Especially round bar-shaped samples may slip or scatter while testing.