– This tester is designed for peel test of identifications card complying with a part of ISO/IEC 10373-1：2006
– It handles a wide range of cards such as credit cards, magnetic cards, IC cards, and more.
– It has a roller to secure a sample card for greater stability.
– Prepare (cut, peel, etc.) a card according to ISO/IEC 10373-1：2006.
– Grip a peeled part of the card using a supplied jig.
– Combine the grip and a supplied force gauge.
– Connect the force gauge and PC with a supplied USB cable, activating a supplied software.
– Pull up the force gauge at 300mm/min, then, the card is peeled, and software graphs the measurement.