1. Concrete strength test
This is material testing of concrete. It is performed to analyze transition in time of concrete viscosity by tension or penetration test.
2. Plywood board breaking test
This is material strength testing of plywood board against bending.
3. Metallic board 3 points bending test
This is material strength testing of metallic board against bending.
4. Screw tightening/loosening torque test
This test is performed to measure screw turning force by a torque gauge, establishing a torque standard.
5. Spot welding bond strength test
This test is performed to ensure spot welding strength against tensile force with a force gauge. This is quality control of safety.
1. Automatic door closing test
Closure force of doors are measured by a dedicated sensor as usability testing.
2. Measuring closing force of a fire door
You can measure closing force of a fire door according to the Building Standard Law of Japan with a force gauge and the handle.
3. Fire shutter closing test
Closure force of fire shutters are measured by a force gauge as usability testing.
4. Thumb turn lock turning torque test
Turning force of a thumb turn lock are measured by a torque gauge.
1. Closet handle pull off test
This test is performed to measure force to pull handles off, evaluating its strength and durability.
1. Wall paper peel (bond) strength test
Wall paper is pulled by a force gauge to evaluate the peel (bonding) strength for quality evaluation.
2. Floor sliding friction test
This coefficient of friction test is carried out to measure sliding friction of floor and evaluate its safety by a dedicated tester.