1. Packaging film sticking strength test
This is film sticking test to evaluate its strength and safety with a pin jig and a force gauge.
2. Packaging film tensile strength test
Film is pulled by a force gauge to evaluate the tensile strength of film.
3. Heat seal strength test
This is the peel test of heat seal of a variety of packaging bags snack for food etc. It is used in the performance evaluation and its quality control.
4. Packaging film coefficient of friction test
With a force gauge, sliding friction of packaging film is evaluated by coefficient of friction test.
5. Buffer material durability test
This test is performed to press it with a force gauge, evaluating its durability (burst strength) of buffer materials,
6. Packaging film opening (tearing) strength test
This test is carried out to measure force to tear packaging film, evaluating its open-easiness.
7. Adhesive tape peel strength test
Adhesive tape is pulled by a force gauge to test its peel (bonding) strength.
1. Cup film lid opening (peel strength) test
Film lid is pulled by a force gauge to test its open-easiness for quality control.
2. Retort pouch durability (burst strength) test
Retort pouch is pressed by a force gauge to test its durability (burst strength) for quality control.
1. Corrugated cardboard sealing strength test
A sealing part of corrugated cardboard is pulled by a force gauge to test its peel (bonding) strength, evaluating open-easiness.
2. Corrugated cardboard durability test
Corrugated cardboard is pressed by a force gauge to test its durability against compression for safety evaluation.
3. Tensile Strength Test of Polypropylene Strapping Band
1. PET bottle buckling strength (top load) test
PET bottle is compressed by a force gauge to measure its bucking strength.
2. PET bottle screw cap opening test
This test is performed to measure turning force of screw cap with a torque tester, evaluating open-easiness.
3. PET bottle sticking strength test
PET bottle is stuck through by a force gauge and pin jig to test its strength against sticking for quality control of safety.
4. Wine cork pull off test
This test is performed to measure pull-off force of wine cork with a force gauge, evaluating its open-easiness.
Click here to see its test image and testing system >>
5. Milk paper package opening test
Opening part of milk paper packaging is pulled by a force gauge to test its opening force for open-easiness evalation.