1. Tactile switch feeling test
This test is performed to measure force to press switches with a force gauge, evaluating their usability.
1. Wire Crimp Test
This is the tensile strength test of wire’s crimped terminal by pulling with a force gauge for quality control.
– Manual testing
– Motorized testing
2. USB connector extraction/insertion (repetition) test
With a force gauge, resistance force against extracting/inserting connector is measured for evaluation of durability and usability.
3. Optical fiber tensile strength test
With a force gauge, optical fiber is pulled to test its tensile (rupture) strength for characteristics evaluation
4. Cable ties loop tensile strength test
Loop tensile strength (break force) test of cable ties by using IMADA test unit. It is useful for the evaluation of cable ties’ mechanical strength and quality control.
1. Battery cable harness test
Crimped terminal is pulled by a force gauge to test its pull off strength.
2. Lithium battery film sticking strength test
This is film sticking test to evaluate its strength and safety by a pin jig and a force gauge.
3. Inlet plug extraction/insertion (repetition) test
With a force gauge, resistance force against extracting/inserting inlet plug is measured for evaluation of operability and durability.
1. QFP lead solder joints 45 degree pull test
With a force gauge, QFP lead solder joint is pulled to test its bonding strength for quality control.
2. Chip components solder joints shear strength test
With a force gauge, component solder joint is pushed to test its shearing strength for quality control.
3. Circuit board print (copper layer) peel strength test
With a force gauge, copper layer print on circuit board is pulled to test its peel (bonding) strength for quality control.
4. Circuit board twist strength test
Circuit board is twisted by a torque meter to measure strength against twisting for quality control.
5. Emboss career tape peel (adhesion) test
Emboss career cover tape is pulled by a dedicated tester to evaluate its peel (bonding) strength for quality evaluation.
6. Breaking Strength Test of Embossed Carrier Tape’s Covering Film
It measures breaking Strength of embossed carrier tape’s covering film.