Construction and Furniture Manufacturing
The specialized sensor is put between the automatic door and its frame to measure the closing force for inspection, safety evaluation and quality control. It enables testing according to the corresponding part of JIS standard.
- JIS A4722 (2017) [Power operated pedestrian door sets - Safety] (corresponding part only)
- Separated sensor model digital force gauge ZTA series is recommended when it is difficult to use PC for saving data. Sensor interchangeable amplifier eZT series is also recommended for this test.
- The extension shaft is required to perform testing according to the corresponding part of JIS standard. (See DM-2000N specification for details)
- This video shows the testing image of objective sample. Some samples may not be suitable to measure with this configuration depending on their materials or shapes.
- The example of product configuration is for your reference only. It varies depending on sample, measurement method and testing capacity.
- The products used in this video may differ from the example of product configuration.
- Please select the right product model for the product configuration. Refer to the specification of each product for the compatibility.