Peel / Adhesion
This is probe tack test of adhesive plaster (bandage) to measure its adhesive strength for quality control and R&D.
- ASTM D2979 (2016) [Standard Test Method for Pressure-Sensitive Tack of Adhesives Using an Inverted Probe Machine] (corresponding part only)
- Japanese Pharmacopoeia 6.12 (3.4.) 17th Edition
- It is necessary to activate the force control mode of force gauge by connecting the optional cable to meet the requirement of contact load which specified in ASTM standard.
- This video shows the testing image of objective sample. Some samples may not be suitable to measure with this configuration depending on their materials or shapes.
- The example of product configuration is for your reference only. It varies depending on sample, measurement method and testing capacity.
- The products used in this video may differ from the example of product configuration.
- Please select the right product model for the product configuration. Refer to the specification of each product for the compatibility.