– DSV is designed for handheld use : Hand fitting design & the lightweight body.
– DSV has a tilt-sensing function, sounding an alarm when it sense tilt from the preset position.
– DSV is equipped with internal memory up to 1000 point.
– Using a supplied software (Force logger) & USB cable, you can easily transfer data from DSV to PC.
– You can connect maximum 4 pcs of DSV to a PC at the same time, for easier management. (You need a dedicated optional software.)
– DSV-2N/5N/20N/50N has a mechanical stopper for preventing overload.
– You can charge DSV from a PC or a mobile battery.
– Battery life lasts 30 hours at maximum when its backlight is off.
Specifications for digital force gauge for handheld use DSV series
|Unit||N(mN,kN) , kg(g), lbf （*1）|
|Display||Signed 4-digit LCD|
|Sampling rate||Max. 1000 data / sec (1000Hz)|
|Battery||Approx.30 hours (when back light is off)
Approx. 14 hours (when back light is on)
(*needs 4.5 hours for full charge)
|Power||Nickel-Metal Hydride battery (NiMH battery), USB charge (PC, mobile battery, AC adapter)|
|Operating environment||Temperature：0 – 40℃ Humidity：20 – 80％RH|
|Function||Peak hold(Tensile or compression)/Comparator(OK Judgement)/Sensitivity(3 steps)/Reversible display /Sign inversion/Setting lock/Date & Time/Off timer (Auto power-off)/Reminder for calibration schedule/Overload alarm/Tilt-sensing alarm/ Continuity peak mode(*2)/ Internal memory (1000 points)|
|Overload alarm||Alarm to notify “near-overload state”: Approx.90%F.S. (Alarm sound)
Alarm to notify “overloaded state”: Approx.110%F.S. (Alarm sound/Indication blinking)
|Weight||Approx. 460ｇ (*3)|
|Dimensions||Refer to Dimensions below.|
|Accessory||Force Logger(Data capturing software)／USB cable／ ACAdapter／Attachment(*4)／Carrying case／Instruction manual／Inspection certificate|
*1 These are the specifications for International model. Note that the available units are different from Japanese domestic model and international one. kN is available at 1000N, mN and gf is available at 2N and 5N ranges.
*2 You cannot use Continuous peak mode when the measurement does not reach 10% of the force gauge’s capacity. Instead, use Peak mode. Continuous peak mode could not fit enough for measurement with a shock such as break tests. Contact us for further details.
*3 The weight is slightly different by the models.
*4 For further information, refer to “Accessory attachments” in “Models for DSV series force gauges” below.
Models for DSV series force gauges