– Designed to fix cable ties
– Enables the tensile strength test up to 1000N
– Partly complies with UL and SAE Standard
– Includes 2 sizes of split mandrel (part for winding the cable ties)
– UL62275:2010 Cable Management Systems-Cable Ties for Electrical Installations (Partly)
– SAE AS23190 Rev.C Wiring, Positioning, and Support Accessories (Partly)
[Related Testing Applications]
– Loop Tensile Strength Test >>
Partly Complies with UL62275:2010 and SAE AS23190 Rev.C.
* Please click the application for further information.
Specifications for LOP-1000N Attachment for loop tensile strength test
|Max. sample width||10mm|
(part for winding the sample)
|φ9.53mm (for sample of its length under 127mm)
φ38.1mm (for sample of its length above 127mm)
|Weight *1||Approx.140g: when mounting small mandrel to the force gauge
Approx.195g: when mounting large mandrel to the force gauge
|Product components||Mandrel holder (upper and lower split part),
large mandrel(upper and lower split part),
small mandrel (upper and lower split part),
Attachment adapter (EJ6-1000N)
*1 Weight of the attachment is also applied as a load on the force gauge. Consider it when selecting the capacity of a force gauge.