– Measures adhesion strength of the coating by bonding a test dolly on coated surface and pulling off
– JIS K 5600-5-7 [Testing methods for paints – Part 5: Mechanical property of film – Section 7: Adhesion test (Pull-off methods) ] (corresponding part only)
– ISO 4624 [Paints and varnishes – Pull-off test for adhesion] (corresponding part only)
* See [Specifications] on page 2 for the published year of the standards
Specifications for Surface Coating Pull-Off Test Fixture TH series
|Dolly Surface||Round – dia. 7mm||Round – dia. 20mm|
|Weight *1||Approx. 40g||Approx. 90g||Approx. 195g|
|Bottom Plate||Center Hole||Dia. 30mm|
|Sample Size||Smaller than 50 x 100 mm|
|Accessories||Upper Part and Bottom
Plate, Dolly (10 pcs)
|Upper Part and Bottom
Plate, dolly (5 pcs)
|Standards||Part of ISO 4624(2016)
and JIS K 5600-5-7(2014)
|Part of ISO 4624(1978)
and JIS K 5600-5-7(1999)
*1 Weight of the attachment is also applied as a load on the force gauge. Consider it when selecting the capacity of a force gauge.
*2 The published year of conforming standards varies depending on the model.
* Adhesive is not included (Cyanoacrylate, two-component solventless epoxide and peroxide- catalyzed polyester adhesives have been found suitable in most cases).