Inquiry about 90 degree Peel (Adhesion) Test FixtureP90-200N (Partly in accordance with ASTM D 6862-11)
– Ideal for 90 degree peel test of adhesives such as tapes
– Standard type P90-200N/ Economy type P90-200N-EZ/ Breadboard type P90-200N-BB are available
– Designed for peel test complying with a part of IEC, ISO and ASTM Standard
[Related Standard] (When P90-200N/ P90-200N-BB are used)
– IEC 249-1:1982 Base materials for printed circuits. Part 1: Test methods (Partly) IEC 326-2:1990 Printed boards. Part 2 Test methods (Partly)
(Corresponding Japanese standard: JIS C5016:1994)
[Related Standard] (When P90-200N are used)
– ISO 29862: 2007 Self adhesive tapes-Determination of peel adhesion properties (Partly)
(Corresponding Japanese standard: JIS Z0237: 2009)
– ASTM D6862-11: 2016 Standard Test Method for 90 Degree Peel Resistance of Adhesives (Partly)
– ASTM D3330: 2010 Standard Test Method for Peel Adhesion of Pressure-Sensitive (Partly)
– Japanese Pharmacopoeia 220.127.116.11: 17th Edition (Partly)
-Adhesive tape 90 degree peel (bond) strength test
* Complies with a part of ISO 29862:2007 “Self adhesive tapes-Determination of peel adhesion properties”.
-Circuit board print (copper layer) peel strength test
* Complies with a part of IEC 249-1: “1982 Base materials for printed circuits. Part 1: Test methods” and
IEC 326-2:1990 “Printed boards. Part 2 Test methods”.
* Please click the application for product configuration and further information.
-Temperature & Angle Adjustable Peel Tester
* It enables you to adjust temperatures (on a bonding surface) and angles for the peel test.
-Large Size of 90 Degree Peel Tester
-Peel Tester of Identification Card
* Complies with a part of ISO/IEC 10373-1 (2006)
* Please click the application for further information.
Specifications for 90 Degree Peel Test Fixture (for Adhesion Test) P90-200N
|Allowable length of samples||Max. 155mm||Please refer to Dimensions.|
|Allowable width of samples||Max. 80mm||Please refer to Dimensions.|
|Thickness of board *1||–||Max. 8mm|
|Capacity *2||Up to 200N (20kgf)||0.4 to 200N (40gf to 20kgf)||Up to 200N (20kgf)|
|Dimensions||Please refer to Dimensions.|
|Compatible stand *3||EMX-1000N, MX-500N, MX2-500N, MX-1000N, MX2-1000N|
*1 Only for P90-200N-BB
*2 P90-200N-EZ is not suitable when peel force is expected to change suddenly or to be below 0.4N.
*3 Contact us for compatibility of other models of test stands.
*An attachment to grip sample is sold separately.