– Ideal for 180 degree peel test of adhesives such as tapes and sheets on board.
– Standard type P180-200N and Breadboard type P180-200N-BB are available
– Designed for peel test complying with a part of IEC, ISO and ASTM Standard
[Related Standard] When P180-200N/ P180-200N-BB are used
-IEC 249-1:1982 Base materials for printed circuits. Part 1: Test methods (Partly)
IEC 326-2:1990 Printed boards. Part 2 Test methods (Partly)
(Corresponding Japanese standard: JIS C5016:1994)
[Related Standard] When P180-200N is used
-ISO 29862:2007 Self adhesive tapes-Determination of peel adhesion properties (Partly)
(Corresponding Japanese standard: JIS Z0237:2009)
-ASTM D3330:2010 Standard Test Method for Peel Adhesion of Pressure-Sensitive (Partly)
-Japanese Pharmacopoeia 220.127.116.11: 17th Edition (Partly)
-Adhesive tape 180 degree peel (bond) strength test
* Complies with a part of ISO 29862:2007 “Self adhesive tapes-Determination of peel adhesion properties”.
* Please click the application for product configuration and further information.
-Temperature & Angle Adjustable Peel Tester
* It enables you to adjust temperatures (on a bonding surface) and angles for the peel test.
* Please click the application for further information.
Specifications for 180 Degree Peel Test Fixture P180-200N
|Peeling length||Max. 150mm||See [Dimensions]|
|Allowable width of samples||Max. 60mm||See [Dimensions]|
|Thickness of board
|Allowable load||0.5 to 200N|
|Dimensions||Please refer to Dimensions.|
|Stand that can be combined *2||MX-500N-L, MX2-500N-L, MX2-500N-2L,
MX-1000N-L, MX2-1000N-L, EMX-1000N-L
* An attachment to grip sample is sold separately.
*1 Only for P180-200N-BB
*2 Please contact us if you would like to combine other test stands.