You can measure torque and angle by hand precisely.
First, TAA has a very unique feature, high portability. You can maximize the portability when you test something on a finished product. For example…
– You can go into a car with TAA and test of rotary switches on its dashboard due to its portability.
– You can test a torque of two-wheelers’ accelerator
– You can test a knob on a fixed door. In other words, you do not have to take a piece (a sample) from a finished product to test it.
Second, you can achieve high repeatability due to its high accuracy and high sampling rate.
– TAA torque sensor and angle meter have high accuracy.
– Due to high sampling rate (2000Hz), it follows rapid torque change, accurately detecting a peak value or even a tiny variation. You can send the data to PC at 2000Hz in real-time, and draw graph using a supplied software.
[TAA is perfect to measure torque and angle of…]
– Rotary switch
– Finger grip And more We offer custom-made attachment to grip your sample to fit your particular needs.
[ TAA includes…]
1. Handheld digital torque gauge HTGA series
2. Angle meter unit AMK-360
3. Software Force Recorder Professional
* Custom made stay and attachments for torque
measurement are required to perform torque-angle
Other choices – Desktop type TAA-MTS-TB series It rotates your sample automatically, for greater precision.
– Capacity: 2N – 10N
– Accuracy: +/-0.5%F.S.+/-1digit
– Sampling rate: 2000Hz