– Fit to grip thin samples: Ideal for tension test such as film tensile strength test.
– Material of chuck part is selectable from urethane, iron, aluminium.
– Design to reduce the possibility to break samples or slip out from grips.
– Heat seal strength test >>
– Adhesive tape 90 degree peel (bond) strength test >>
– Adhesive tape 180 degree peel (bond) strength test >>
– Circuit board print (copper layer) peel strength test >>
– Magnetic card peel strength test >>
*Please click the applications for further information.
Specifications for FC series Film Grip
|Capacity||250N (25kgf)||500N (50kgf)||250N (25kgf)|
|Feature||Lightweight||Available in capacity up to 500N||Wide,500N||One side- urethane||One side- urethane,
|One side- urethane,
|Opening width||Max. 2mm||Max.0.2mm|
|Weight *1||Approx. 25g||Approx. 73g||Approx. 125g||Approx. 40g||Approx.70g||Approx.50g|
|Mounting Part Angle||Approx. 13°||Approx. 24°||Approx. 20°||Approx. 10°||Approx. 10°||Approx. 10°|
|Available option||-F：Fixed model(*2)(*3)(*4)|
*1 Weight of the attachment is also applied as a load on the force gauge. Please check the weight when selecting the
capacity of a force gauge.
*2 Fixed model is an optional attachment (sold separately) that the mounting screw part does not move.
*3 We recommend –F option when use for horizontal test stand.
*4 Add the option code after the model name to complete the model with options.
e.g. when adding –F option to FC-20…Model: FC-20-F