Syringe plunger is compressed to measure the compression (resistance) force for quality control and R&D. It complies with corresponding part of ISO 7886-1:2017.
- ISO 7886-1 (2017) [Sterile hypodermic syringes for single use -- Part 1: Syringes for manual use] (corresponding part only)
- ZTS series is recommended for this test.
- This video shows the testing image of objective sample. Some samples may not be suitable to measure with this configuration depending on their materials or shapes.
- The example of product configuration is for your reference only. It varies depending on sample, measurement method and testing capacity.
- The products used in this video may differ from the example of product configuration.
- Please select the right product model for the product configuration. Refer to the specification of each product for the compatibility.